BFBC2023 has ended with great success. We would like to thank all attendees.
(Group photo is here!)
The objective of the symposium is to provide a good opportunity to present latest topics related to brain computer and brain functions, and to discuss key aspects of them.
Topics of interest include:
- Artificial neural networks
- Asynchronous circuits
- Brain computer
- Brain imaging
- Brain-machine interfaces
- Cultured neuronal networks
- Computational neuroscience
- Data analysis
- Machine learning
- Neural hardware
- Neuromorphic computing
- Real-world computing
- Reinforcement learning
- Reservoir computing
This symposium will be held in a hybrid format. Oral sessions will be broadcasted live via Zoom Meeting, and participants can choose to join either onsite or online. Poster sessions will be held only at the onsite venue. Poster presenters are required to attend onsite.
- Author Registration DeadlineJanuary 6th, 2023
- Abstract Submission DeadlineFebruary 3rd, 2023
- Non-Author RegistrationFebruary 3rd, 2023 (for onsite participants)
- Non-Author RegistrationFebruary 18th, 2023 (for online participants)
- Symposium DatesFebruary 17th - 18th, 2023